This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
Responsible for assisting with the installation, repair and maintenance of machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems of an industrial establishment.
- Install, repair and maintain production equipment.
- Repair and maintain facility equipment and physical structures.
- Scope of work may include electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, HVAC, plumbing and carpentry.
- Document maintenance as required for Sonnax ISO Systems.
- Communicate issues to multiple internal customers.
- Troubleshoot and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One or more years of machine maintenance or machining experience required.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work outside in hot, cold or wet conditions.
- Must be comfortable working from lifts and platforms.
- Willing to work around various chemicals.
- Ability to wear (without restrictions) required personal protective equipment including safety eyewear and footwear.