This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
Responsible for product information and related technical material entry on website as well as assisting with daily marketing tasks.
- Coordinate and add product information and related technical materials on website in accordance with brand guidelines and in-house technical protocols (50% of work).
- Assist with tradeshow planning/organization (10% of work).
- Order, inventory and maintenance of marketing assets such as promo items, literature, company outerwear, business cards, stationary, etc. (10% of work).
- Assist with ongoing marketing department tasks (20% of work).
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in marketing a plus.
- Entry level position ideal for a candidate with 1-3 years of experience in marketing or professional office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with PhotoShop, InDesign, CAD or SolidWorks is a plus.
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Professional communication skills.
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is essential.
- Must demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Copy writing and editing skills are a plus.