This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
Responsible for assisting with the tracking of prototypes as well as maintaining engineering document control records, other related files and sample libraries.
- Examine specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Utilize Computer Aided Design software to make basic drawing revisions.
- Confer with document originators to resolve discrepancies and compile required document changes.
- Assist with the duties of the document control specialist as needed.
- Assist engineers with setting up parts in Aras.
- Produce the necessary reports for product line and engineering managers.
- Gather quotes and other documents required for new product development projects.
- Track, organize, and distribute engineering prototypes and pilot samples.
- Process part change information when necessary.
- Maintain engineering sample libraries.
- Assist with financial sheets and packaging layouts.
- Associate’s degree or 2+ years of experience in field.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Solid Works preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Understanding of Bill of Materials paperwork.
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance inspection equipment and interpreting data and reports.
- Ability to wear (without restrictions) required personal protective equipment including safety eyewear and footwear.