This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
Responsible for receiving and directing incoming telephone calls while providing additional support to the sales department.
- Primary phone coverage: answer and appropriately direct incoming calls in a courteous, professional and timely manner, and ensure coverage of all incoming calls.
- Issue visitor badges and confidentiality agreement documents to all Sonnax visitors.
- Collect timesheets and vacation or personal day forms from managers and submit to accounting on a weekly basis.
- Update and monitor the sales department calendar with scheduled personal or vacation days.
- Assist with product line mailings and show material shipments.
- Perform various tasks within the sales department that include but are not limited to: data entry, morning paperwork, running reports and customer file maintenance.
- Maintain various sales-related Excel files.
- Provide back-up support as directed by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED required.
- MS Office proficiency with emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience with ERP systems a plus.
- Spanish language a plus.