Facilities & Compliance Coordinator
This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
Responsible for Sonnax regulatory compliance administration including Environmental Health & Safety and the ISO 9001 quality system, and providing support for company facilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Environmental, health and safety (EHS) program administration:
- File paperwork and forms with regulatory agencies as needed.
- Coordinate program compliance with respective department managers.
- Ensure that required EHS program inspections and employee training are performed and documented.
- Maintain documents and records as needed.
2. ISO 9001 compliance:
- Support the Sonnax ISO 9001 management representative (MR).
- Oversee ISO 9001 document control.
- Coordinate internal audits and interface with the external registrar.
3. Facilities support:
- Order facility supplies as needed.
- Coordinate housekeeping and vending services with subcontracted service providers.
- Respond to facility security alarms as needed as a member of the alarm system call list.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, 2-4 year college graduate preferred.
- Prior experience with environmental, health and safety (EHS) or ISO 9001 preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Ability to work in and around a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, protective footwear, etc.) is required in designated areas.