This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
To provide excellent day to day customer service for our strategic accounts. This person is the “inside” partner for the National Account Managers and their eyes and ears for day to day matters.
- Support current accounts to develop a high level of customer service. Requires frequent interactions; primarily via telephone and email.
- Work with their sales partners to support our customer base. Duties include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Promote awareness of Sonnax products
- Provide customers with the necessary information required for them to place and follow up on orders
- Provide delivery status, shipment tracking, and back order status information
- Record, investigate, and follow up on customer problems with delivery, service, and quality issues
- Keep team members informed of important customer activities, product requirements and feedback regarding our parts and service.
- May help identify new selling opportunities.
- May require some domestic travel to enhance knowledge of our customers and their business requirements.
- Coordinate and manage complex product development system, producing many new replacement part products a year of both straightforward and complex nature.
- May also have primary account responsibility. In addition to duties listed above this may include:
- Budget accountability
- Price negotiations
- Detailed sales analysis required to maintain and grow accounts
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with ERP Systems.
- MS Office proficiency with emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in Spanish language desirable.