- Flanged Impeller Hub
- 30-Tooth Turbine Hub
- Thrust Washer
- Front Cover Bushing (Installed)
- Front Cover
- Pilot Kit
- Mounting Pad Spacers (3)
Converts GM 200-4R, 4L60 & E, 298mm lockup converters with mounting ring to a high performance, non-lockup converter.
- Turbine Hub Input Spline Count: 30
- Unit Size: 10"
- Core: GM 245mm
- Dampered: No
- Lock Up: No
Sonnax 10" racekit GM-RK-10 for GM 200-4R, 4L60 & E, 298mm LU applications allows builders to assemble a high performance, non-lockup converter with minimal effort. With the readily available GM 245mm converter cores, a variety of stall speeds can be built using different stator and impeller combinations.
- Fully machined cover with bushing installed
- Impeller hub and turbine hub made from 4130 Chromoly steel
- Oil flow grooves and holes increase fluid flow to keep converters running cooler
- Turbine hub has a larger flanged diameter to increase the strength and rigidity of the turbine assembly
Sonnax Performance Converter Kits
Engineered to Deliver Builds that Last
Designed from the ground up to outperform OE and other aftermarket components, Sonnax has you covered with a full line of performance converter kits for gas and diesel vehicles. Offering the widest variety of options in the aftermarket, these innovative kits deliver customized performance and value.
Small/Large Diameter Single-Plate/Multi-Plate/Non-Lockup Dampered/DamperlessLearn more about Sonnax performance converter kits!
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.