- Broken end plugs
- No shift
- Uncontrolled shifts
End plugs damaged from overheating or by valve contact
These shift cups are made from die-cast aluminum for a long-lasting solution.
- Outer Dia.: 0.500"
- Material: Aluminum
Sonnax offers replacement shift cups for the VW/Audi AG4 01M, 01N & 01P valve bodies. These are drop-in replacements for the OE shift cups, and are made from die-cast aluminum for a long lasting solution. Shift cups can be purchased separately or as kit 119940K, which includes the following:
(2) 119940-10 located at 3-4 regulator valve and 2-3 regulator valve.
(4) 119940-11 located at B2 actuator valve, K1 actuator valve (see Note), K-1 cushion valve and K3 manual low valve.
(1) 119940-12 located at main pressure regulator valve.
- Made from die-cast aluminum for longer life.
- No modifications to valve body required.
For '98-later AG4, 01M, 01N, & 01P valve bodies, the OE K1 actuator valve shift cup is solid and not drilled through. DO NOT USE the Sonnax small shift cup 119940-11 in this valve bore. Instead, reuse the OE shift cup. '97-Earlier units will use the small Sonnax shift cup at the K1 actuator bore.