- Harsh Reverse
- High SLT pressure
- Low SLT pressure
- Overheated fluid, bushings & converter
- Poor shift quality
- TCC slip
- TCC surge
Bore wear at the spring end of the valve allows the SLT circuit and regulated converter pressure to cross leak. Bore wear at the balance end of the valve reduces converter and lube flow.
The Sonnax replacement sleeve and valve kit allows the hydraulic integrity of the bore to be restored after reaming. With the improved materials and valve support, the service life can be extended beyond the OE casting.
Secondary Pressure Regulator Valve Kit
- Inner Sleeve
- Outer Sleeve
- Sonnax valve is hard-coat anodized aluminum to provide wear resistance.
- Annular grooves have been added to the valve for better centering in the bore.
- The highly wear-resistant Sonnax sleeves provide over 80% more support than the OE casting.
- A new spring is included to allow proper calibration.
You need this if...
Either a Wet Air Test or a Vacuum Test in the location shown, result in leakage. Vacuum test must hold a minimum of 18.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.
Valve Body Layouts
Related Tech Articles