- 1-2 Harsh
- 2-3 Harsh
- 2nd Gear starts
- Blown valve body gaskets
- Code 1811
- Delayed Forward
- High line pressure in Reverse
- No 4th
The actuator feed valve limits pressure to the EPC and shift solenoids. Wear a the smallest diameter causes high pressure and oil loss at the larger diameters reduces line pressure.
This highly wear-resistant sleeve allows reuse of the OEM valve and provides more valve contact for better hydraulic control.
AFL Valve Sleeve Kit
The OE actuator feed limit (AFL) valve regulates the oil pressure routed to the pressure control solenoid, each of the shift valves, and to the 1-2 signal and 2-3 signal circuits. Constant oscillation of this valve causes bore wear, reducing the AFL oil pressure, which can cause solenoid and ratio codes, clutch/band failure and harsh shifts. The Sonnax sleeve kit, 33886-01K, re-establishes the correct clearance with the OE valve.
- Sleeve is made from highly wear-resistant aluminum.
- Sleeve provides significantly more valve support to prevent wear.
- Kit allows re-use of the OE valve.
- Sleeve re-establishes the hydraulic integrity of the AFL circuit by restoring the correct clearance with the OE valve.
Always replace the O-rings on the pressure control solenoid and AFL filter O-rings while servicing this unit.