- Leaking manual shaft case seal
- Manual valve moves out of position
Worn case bore allows excessive movement of the manual shaft, letting oil leak past manual shaft seal.
Oversize the manual shaft hole with tool kit and install aluminum sleeve to prevent manual shaft movement and leaks.
Shift Lever Case Bore Repair Sleeve
- Retaining Pin 3mm
- Retaining Pin .125"
In vehicles with A4LD, 4R44/55E, 5R44E/55E, AOD & E and 4R70W units, it is common for fluid to leak around the manual shaft due to a worn case bore and excessive movement of the manual shaft. Sonnax offers repair sleeve 56361-01K to restore the manual shaft case bore and salvage the case. The case bore is reamed oversized with tool kit 56361-TL.
- Sleeve is made of high-quality aluminum for long life and wear resistance.
- 1/8-inch and 3mm manual shaft retaining pins are included with sleeve kit.
- On A4LD units, keeps manual valve from moving out of position.
- A sleeve installation tool is provided to press the aluminum sleeve into the case.
- Tool kit also services Chrysler manual shaft sleeve 22179-02 for all RWD Chrysler applications.