- 2nd Clutch distress
- 3rd Clutch distress
- Low line rise
- Low Reverse boost
- Soft shifts
Worn and leaking boost sleeves
These replacement boost valve kits provide more sealing area. Sleeves and valves made from high-quality hardened steel to prevent excessive wear.
Reverse & Modulated Line Boost Valve Kit
- Modulated Line Boost Valve
- Modulated Line Boost Sleeve
- Modulated Line Boost Spring
- Reverse Boost Valve
- Reverse Boost Sleeve
- Reverse Boost Spring
Vehicles with 4T60 or 4T60-E transmissions often exhibit such problems as poor line rise, soft shifts, poor reverse boost, and/or 2nd and 3rd clutch distress. These problems can often be caused by worn and leaking boost sleeves. The OE boost valve spools have very narrow contact surfaces within the sleeves, which contribute to the leakage.
- Sleeves and valves are made from high-quality, hardened steel to resist wear.
- Valve spools have been lengthened considerably to provide more sealing area with the sleeves.
- Kit includes replacement springs to provide proper calibration for the lengthened valve spools.
- Kit allows replacement of all items together