Super Hold Servo Kit
- Cover Red Anodized
- O-Ring Seal Small (not shown)
- O-Ring Seal Large
- Lip Seals (2)
- Seal Rings (2)
Sonnax super hold servo kit K65703 for GM 200, 200-4R, 200C units features a 17% greater apply area than the Grand National servo. Its pin is longer than the longest OE pin, allowing for a full range of adjustment. The optional parts include a shim, spring and spacer which, when combined with OE springs, result in a variety of shift tuning capabilities. Altogether, the level of customization in this kit makes it ideal for high-performance street applications as well as all-out racing.
Overall sealing characteristics have been improved throughout the servo, which features an O-ring to seal the piston to pin. This O-ring prevents cross leakage between the apply and release side of the piston, ensuring all apply pressure gets to the piston for solid shifts.
- 17% Greater apply area than Grand National servo
- Extra-long servo pin and optional parts for highly tunable shift feel
- Outstanding sealing characteristics
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum for improved strength
- Replacement seal kit and servo pin kit available
- Patent No. 6,907,974
- Patent No. 7,047,611