- Outer Dia.: 9.500"
- Inner Dia.: 8.250"
- Thickness: 0.045"
- Material: HTS
When resurfacing the front cover reaction surface be sure it extends at or beyond the outside diameter of the friction ring.
Torque converter clutch material is engineered by the OEMs to operate in conjunction with vehicle computer programming. To meet the varied needs of the aftermarket, Sonnax strives to offer a full line of friction products in a wide variety of sizes and materials. Rebuilders should choose the product that best matches their specific vehicle requirements.
Materials Designed for Slip Converters
- HTS - Designed for high-thermal capacity applications. Replaces spun-wound, woven or other carbon-based materials.
- WC - Genuine OE woven carbon material developed by OEMs for continuous slip GM and Ford applications.
Materials Designed for Full Lockup Converters
- HTE - Thermal capacity of Kevlar®, with improved consistency and shudder resistance.
- HTL - High thermal and exceptional torque capacity for the most demanding torque-holding applications.
- XTL - 30% More torque holding capacity than HTL. Available only for a small range of extreme-duty lockup applications.