- Burnt brake clutches
- Burnt clutches
- Delayed engagement
- Inadequate lubrication
- Low pressure
- Slips & flares
- Soft shifts
- TCC apply & release concerns
- TCC codes
Loss of oil pressure due to worn components in critical oil circuits.
Recover hydraulic control and restore normal shift operation by installing Sonnax Zip Kit.
- O-Ringed End Plug Kit
- Control Pressure Regulator Valve Kit
- TCC Regulator Valve Kit, Spring, Shuttle Valve, End Plug & O-Rings 2 O-rings, 1 extra
- AFL Balance Plugs (2) Not Shown
- Solenoid Pressure Regulator Valve, Sleeve, Spring & Retainer Clip
- SSA Damper Piston & Spring
- Checkballs (3) .250" dia.
- Drill Bit Not Shown
Sonnax Zip Kit 6F35-ZIP targets the root cause of multiple concerns by sealing critical circuit pressure losses in the Ford 6F35 valve body. The kit contains uniquely designed parts to prevent the loss of pressures within the main line, clutch apply control, solenoid feed, compensator feed and lockup control circuits. The kit also seals multiple circuits known to suffer from end plug leakage or poor checkball sealing. No special tools are required for installing these parts.
The Zip Kit quick guide provides clear and easy instructions on one sheet to get the unit sealed up and back on the road fast. In addition to general rebuilding tips and technical information, the technical booklet included in this kit contains vacuum testing information and locations at other key areas of the valve body.
- No reaming required
- Installs quickly with no special tools required
- Uniquely designed parts address root causes of valve body concerns by sealing critical pressure circuits
- Detailed technical booklet included with in-depth rebuild and inspection tips for comprehensive valve body repair
In addition to general rebuilding tips and technical information, the technical booklet included in this kit contains vacuum testing and additional repair options for higher mileage units, or for repairing specific complaints which are beyond the scope of this kit.
Click on the unit names to view all recommended Sonnax repair options for these transmissions.
- Patent No. 8,794,108
The Sonnax ZIP KIT®
The First Step in Correcting Common Shift Problems
It's easy to restore and extend vehicle shift quality with Zip Kits. Uniquely designed Sonnax parts target the root cause of valve body complaints and stop critical circuit pressure losses in the most common problem areas of the transmission.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.
Valve Body Layouts
Related Tech Articles