Tool Required VB-FIX Required
- Poor converter & cooler oil flow
- RPM fluctuation
- TCC apply & release concerns
- TCC codes
Lockup control valve bore wear allows critical cooler and/or converter pressure loss.
Recover hydraulic control and restore cooler and TCC performance by reconditioning the bore and installing Sonnax oversized lockup control valve kit.
Oversized Lockup Control Valve Kit
- Lockup Control Valve
- Plunger Valve
Toyota/Lexus vehicles equipped with AB60E and AB60F transmissions often display various TCC malfunctions and problems related to reduced cooler flow. These issues can be caused by excess wear in the lockup control valve bore, which allows crucial pressure to escape the circuit. Reconditioning the bore and installing Sonnax oversized lockup control valve kit 157740-16K eliminates wear and restores normal TCC and cooler function for trouble-free operation.
- Annular grooves help center valves in bore and sleeve to reduce future side-load wear
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum valves combat premature wear
- Sleeve manufactured from highly wear-resistant aluminum
You need this if...
Vacuum testing at the port(s) indicated fails to hold the recommended minimum in-Hg, or if wear is visually detected.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.
Related Tech Articles