Tool Required VB-FIX Required
- Converter shudder & TCC slip
- Loss of fuel economy
- Lube failures
- No lockup
- Overheated fluid & TCC lining
- Poor converter & cooler oil flow
- TCC apply & release concerns
- TCC codes
Bore wear at the TCC regulator valve allows pressure loss that leads to TCC and cooler/lube concerns.
Recover hydraulic control and renew TCC performance by reconditioning the bore and installing Sonnax oversized TCC regulator valve kit.
Oversized TCC Regulator Valve Kit
Ford CFT30 transmissions often exhibit TCC apply and release concerns, overheated fluid, poor cooler and lube flow, fuel economy drop, and/or TCC codes. These symptoms may be caused by excess wear of the TCC regulator valve bore, which allows crucial control pressure to escape the circuit. Reconditioning the bore and installing Sonnax oversized TCC regulator valve kit 33740-03K restores critical clearances for renewed TCC/cooler/lube operation.
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum valve combats premature wear
- Spring calibrated to restore OE function
- Annular grooves help center valve in bore to reduce future side-load wear
- Required Tool
- Related Part
- You need this if...
- Related Tech Resources
- Valve Body Layout
You need this if...
Vacuum testing at the port(s) indicated fails to hold the recommended minimum in-Hg, or if wear is visually detected.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.
Valve Body Layouts
Related Tech Articles