1000/2000/2400, 2006-Later, 1000/2000/2400, 2006-Later Performance Converter, 1000/2000/2400, Early, 1000/2000/2400, Early Performance Converter
- Outer Dia.: 4.185"
- Inner Dia.: 2.152"
- Functional Thickness: 0.339"
- Total Thickness: 0.750"
- Material: Aluminum
Sonnax offers aluminum stator cap AL-WA-7 for use when converting early, readily available pre-2006 Aisin made stators to Allison 1000/2000/2400, 2006-Later LuK made units, as the LuK stators are difficult to find.
It can also be used in Allison 1000/2000/2400 Early units to convert to the preferred AL-N-1 impeller-side bearing in earlier applications or vice versa.
- Stator cap pilots bearing
- When used in place of Sonnax AL-WA-2 the need for machining a pocket in the impeller hub is eliminated
- Replaces impeller-side stator cap
- Manufactured from wear-resistant aluminum alloy
Be aware the instructions for the stator conversion are different when used for the bearing conversion.