- Bump shifts
- Clutch failure
- Flare shifts
- Harsh shifts
- Inconsistent shift quality
- Shift codes
- Soft shifts
Wear at various OE end plugs allows critical circuit leakage, resulting in drivability concerns.
Prevent circuit leakage and restore normal operation by installing Sonnax O-ringed end plug kit.
O-Ringed End Plug Kit
- End Plug .314" dia. x .197" length
- End Plug .314" dia. x .415" length
- End Plug .393" dia.
- End Plug .452" dia.
- End Plugs (4) .472" dia.
- End Plug .629" dia.
- O-Rings, Assorted (15) 6 extra
Fits Mazda applications only.
OE end plugs are designed to prevent critical pressure loss by capping the bore, while also functioning as a spring or valve stop. Repetitive spring motion, valve impact and fluid pressure variations cause wear between the end plug and bore mating surface, allowing vital fluid to escape the circuit.
Wear at various OE end plugs in Jatco JF506E units allows critical circuit leakage of solenoid modulator, secondary regulator and line pressures. These pressure losses impair control of the clutches, resulting in various shift complaints and eventual failure.
Put an end to leaks, restore hydraulic integrity and renew shift operation by installing Sonnax O-ringed end plug kit 122892-15K.
- Minimal end-plug-to-bore clearance with added O-ring for positive seal
- Reduces or eliminates leakage in eroded OE bores
- Kit contains all of the circuit-sealing end plugs required for the complete valve body