258mm Damperless Multi-Plate Racekit
- Impeller Hub
- Sprag Cartridge
- Rivets (20)
- Turbine Hub
- Front Cover
- Washer Vespel®
- O-Ring Fluorocarbon
- Seal PTFE
- Clutch Plate with External Splines, Woven Carbon Friction
- Clutch Plate with Internal Splines, Woven Carbon Frictions
- Damperless Piston
- Thrust Bearing Turbine-side
- Thrust Bearing Impeller-side
Street/Strip applications only. For use with GM 258mm early stators only.
- Turbine Hub Input Spline Count: 30
- Dampered: No
- Lock Up: Yes
- Unit Size: 300mm
- Core: GM 258mm
- Clutch Material: Woven Carbon
A performance torque converter is highly specialized based on the performance characteristics of the specific vehicle. And Sonnax has several levels of kits to ensure the best combination of performance and value for each application.
Sonnax GM-RK-408WC damperless multi-plate racekit for GM 4L60-E, 4L65-E, 4L75-E (300mm) applications, now available with woven carbon clutch plates, delivers the performance characteristics of a high-stall with maximum lockup capacity. Sonnax racekits ensure fast, easy assembly with predictable tuning adjustments.
Sonnax offers the most comprehensive range — and growing number — of performance converter kits for anyone building a GM 4L60-E, 4L65-E, 4L75-E (300mm). Other kits that utilize GM 245mm or 265mm core are available.
- Build in a variety of stall speeds
- Fast, easy assembly with predictable tuning adjustments
- Fits 10.750", 11.062" and 11.500" flexplate bolt patterns
- Chromoly steel turbine and impeller hubs for strength and durability
- Fully-machined forged front cover and damperless piston add strength and durability
- Sprag cartridge delivers more than twice the holding capacity of OE
- Weld-on pilot adapts to many applications
Includes Sonnax base kit GM-RK-20MWC.
- Patent No. 6,902,046
Sonnax Performance Converter Kits
Engineered to Deliver Builds that Last
Designed from the ground up to outperform OE and other aftermarket components, Sonnax has you covered with a full line of performance converter kits for gas and diesel vehicles. Offering the widest variety of options in the aftermarket, these innovative kits deliver customized performance and value.
Small/Large Diameter Single-Plate/Multi-Plate/Non-Lockup Dampered/DamperlessLearn more about Sonnax performance converter kits!
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.