- Bolt Count: 4
- Bolt Circle Dia.: 3.500"
- Weight (lbs): 0.870 lbs
- Bolt Hole Dia.: 0.516"
- Flange Face to Centerline: 1.550"
- Driveline Series: 1350
- Pilot Type: F
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Builders of Mustang driveshafts who want to upgrade from a 1330 U-joint have long had to make due with purchasing an extra adaptor flange to allow installation of a 1350 flange yoke. Now, with Sonnax flange yoke T3-2-949A, the days of sourcing an extra adaptor are over. The Sonnax yoke is forged and precision-machined to accept a 1350 U-joint while maintaining compatibility with the OE 3.5 inch bolt circle.
- Lowers build cost
- Reduces rotating mass with elimination of adaptor flange
Lightweight Flange Yokes
- Precision machined to be stronger than OE cast steel yokes
- Unrivaled concentricity for exceptional balance & minimal runout
- Superior craftsmanship & finish complement a show-quality driveline
Adaptor Flange Yokes
- Custom flange makes it easy to convert a two-piece driveline to one-piece U-joint style driveline
- Unique flanges offer increased strength & durability while reducing future maintenance costs
- Available with 3, 6 and 8 bolt holes
What vehicles do these flanges fit?
Measure bolt circle diameter as well as pinion and output flange bolt hole diameters to determine if these yokes will fit your build.
- U-Joint Series
- Bolt Hole Dia.
- Bolt Circle Dia.
- Pilot Style
- Flange Face to Centerline
Related Tech Articles
Discover the industry's best driveshaft components.