Sales Support Specialist
This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information in support of business and department objectives, and performing a variety of clerical and administrative activities in support of the Sales team.
- Process sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and reports.
- Data entry and other necessary services to customers as directed by the sales staff or management.
- Organize, verify or update customer complaints before sending off for approval.
- Create and maintain drop ship orders.
- Prepare and verify freight invoice for approval.
- Meter, sort and distribute daily mail to all company departments.
- Answer multiline telephone calls and direct questions to appropriate personnel when necessary, convey messages, and monitor the flow of e-mail.
- Provide back-up support as directed by Manager.
- High school diploma, GED or 2-4 year college graduate preferred.
- 1-3 years previous job experience with customer service or sales support.
- Proficiency in database management and strong numerical skills.
- Strong administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and written skills.
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects with little direction and frequent interruptions.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and willingness to learn other software packages.