This position is currently closed. To see current job openings, please visit the Sonnax Career Opportunities page.
Responsible for producing assembled components to meet the company's production requirements and quality standards.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and operate arbor presses, drill press and testing equipment.
- Follow work instructions and work orders to produce high quality assembled components.
- Take proper care of all Sonnax tools and equipment and keep work areas clean and free of hazards.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Willingness to work in and around a manufacturing environment.
- Willingness to work around petroleum based lubricants.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and move, bend, stoop and sit intermittently.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to wear (without restrictions) required personal protective equipment including safety eyewear and footwear.