- Chatter on acceleration
- Increased push belt & pulley wear
- Low line rise
- Low solenoid feed pressure
- Noise on acceleration
- No ratio change
- Push belt slippage
Regulated solenoid pressure feeds all the linear pressure control solenoids. Depending on the amount and location of bore wear, solenoid pressure will either be low or unable to regulate higher pressures.
The wear-resistant sleeve and valve restore proper regulation of solenoid feed oil pressure.
Solenoid Regulator Valve Kit
The valve kit addresses problems caused by solenoid regulator pressure leakge in Jatco/Nissan CVT units. The new spring along with the wear-resistant sleeve and valve help restore proper regulation of solenoid feed oil pressure through improved spring calibration, wear-resistant materials, improved valve support and centering within the bore.
- Sonnax aluminum valve is hard-coat anodized to greatly increase wear resistance.
- Annular grooves keep the valve centered in the bore and reduce side loading.
- The highly wear-resistant Sonnax valve and sleeve provide improved hydraulic sealing
- The Sonnax sleeve design covers more valve support than the OE casting.