Tool Required VB-FIX Required
- Default mode
- No Drive when hot
- Pressure regulation codes
- Pressure sensor reading low
Pressure regulator and plunger valves and bores show significant wear.
Sonnax has designed an oversized valve that restores OE normal line pressure and shift concerns.
Oversized Pressure Regulator Valve Repair Kit
- Pressure Regulator Valve
- Plunger Valve
- Pressure Regulator Spring
Excessive OE plunger valve and bore wear results in high line pressure conditions. Excessive wear of the OE pressure regulator valve and bore may cause low, high or unstable line pressure issues. When installed, the Sonnax pressure regulator valve repair kit, 120940-01K, restores correct pressure regulator and plunger valve operation to provide appropriate line pressure for all operating conditions.
- Salvages otherwise scrap DPO/AL4 valve bodies for reuse.
- Restores nominal OE line pressure and eliminates related shift problems.
- Hard anodized aluminum valves resist wear