- Clutch & band failures
- Harsh shifts
- High line pressure
- High line pressure in Reverse
- Low converter pressure
- Low line pressure
- Soft shifts
Continuous oscillation of the pressure regulator valve causes valve body bore wear, which results in line pressure irregularities and valve instability. Severe wear of the boost valve sleeve allows EPC and reverse oil leakage.
This oversized pressure regulator valve and boost assembly allows the valve body bore to be restored to normal operating condition.
Oversized Pressure Regulator & Boost Valve Kit
- Pressure Regulator Valve
- Pressure Regulator Spring
- Boost Valve
- Boost Sleeve
- Boost Valve Plug
- Oversized, hard-coat anodized valves are manufactured to extremely tight tolerances and resist wear.
- A new spring is included to work with the oversized valve and re-establish OE regulated pressure specifications.
- Kit includes an increased ratio boost valve assembly specially designed to work with the oversized regulator valve.
You need this if...
Either a Wet Air Test or a Vacuum Test in the location shown, result in leakage. Vacuum test must hold a minimum of 18.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.
Valve Body Layouts
Related Tech Articles