Tool Required VB-FIX Required
- Damaged valve body casting
- Delayed Drive
- Delayed Reverse
- Low line pressure
Valve and/or bore wear due to linkage side loads and/or extended service life.
Ream the bore oversize and install oversized manual valve.
Oversized Manual Valve
Sonnax valve fits all 5R110W units. It replaces OE valves with OR without holes in long spool.
- Salvages valuable valve bodies
- Restores OE manual valve function
- Sonnax hard-coat anodized aluminum valve maintains tight bore/valve clearances after thermal expansion
- Simple reaming process keeps work in-shop
You need this if...
A visual inspection indicates wear at the low/reverse clutch circuits (the land between the two most outboard circuits), or wear at the line pressure/direct clutch circuits (the land between the two most inboard circuits). Obvious wear of the valve spools at the locations discussed above indicates wear in the bore.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.