- Delayed Reverse
- Low line pressure in Reverse & manual low
- Low/Reverse clutch failure
- Reverse slip
Continued movement of the steel valve within the aluminum bore. Lack of optimal valve and linkage stability creates wear and scoring of the manual valve bore, reducing line pressure in reverse and manual low positions.
The Sonnax oversized hard-coat anodized aluminum valve allows the valve bore to be refurbished, and has an increased stem diameter at the detent lever and an additional spool for increased stability.
Oversized Manual Valve Kit
- Oversized Valve
- Hard-coat anodized aluminum valve resists wear.
- Additional spool provides improved valve stability while maintaining adequate flow.
- Increased stem diameter and lengthened spool at detent lever increase strength and stability.
- Installation alignment groove aids in assembly.
- Oversized valve allows worn and/or scored cores to be salvaged.