- Differential side gear thrust washer failure
- Excess differential/axle backlash
- Washers not serviced separately
Worn side gear thrust washers allow the gears to move away from pinions, causing backlash and clunk.
Hardened thrust washers allow differential salvage and correct set-up.
Differential Side Gear Thrust Washer
Package Quantity: 4
- Outer Dia.: 2.188"
- Inner Dia.: 1.410"
- Thickness: 0.031"
- Material: Steel
Sonnax has designed a replacement thrust washer 75890-30 for differentials with 2-3/16" outer diameter washers when these OE washers get worn or destroyed.
- Shims not available elsewhere.
- Thrust washer is hardened.
- Salvages differential assemblies.