Tool Required VB-FIX Required
- Code 741, 1811
- Converter shudder
- Falls out of lockup when hot
- Long shifts
- Low line rise
- Low Reverse boost
- Maximum adapt
- No lockup
- Overheated converter
- Soft shifts
The parts in this Sure Cure kit repair and restore key areas most prone to TCC-related transmission problems and other issues affecting shift quality.
The Sure Cure® Kit
- Boost Valve Kit
- TCC Apply Valve Kit
- TCC Regulated Apply Valve Kit
- Pump Slide Pivot Pin
- AFL Valve Kit
- TCC Relief Valve
- Differential Lube Tube Retainer Kit
- Shim Input Clutch Hub .010"
- Shim Input Clutch Hub .020"
- Shim Differential Carrier-to-Case
- Checkballs (2) .375" Dia.
- Checkballs (8) .250" Dia
Sonnax Sure Cure kit SC-4T65E, fully compatible with all GM 4T65-E units, is a comprehensive reconditioning package featuring the best Sonnax products developed to help rebuilders restore and enhance transmission performance. Sure Cure components are the same Sonnax parts sold individually to resolve common valve body complaints as well as other transmission problems. The high-quality Sonnax parts in each Sure Cure kit repair worn areas and protect the transmission against future damage. Plus, each kit comes with an easy-to-read, step-by-step installation guide that covers the inspection and repair of the most critical areas of the valve body
- Restore shift quality and reduce comebacks
- Repairs biggest trouble areas to reduce comebacks
- Includes step-by-step instructions for comprehensive valve/pump body restoration
- Get everything you need for restoring troublesome units in one place, at one cost
- Patent No. 6,832,632
- Patent No. 7,100,753
Sonnax Sure Cure® Kits
Comprehensive Kit for Big Problems You Don't Want Back
Knowing exactly what parts to replace in troublesome transmissions is an ever-increasing challenge, but Sonnax Sure Cure kits solve this problem for you. Each kit is a comprehensive reconditioning package featuring the best Sonnax products developed to help rebuilders restore and enhance transmission performance.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.