Aluminum Weld Yoke
- Tube Dia.: 5.00"
- Tube Wall Thickness: 0.125"
- CL to Weld: 2.88"
- Weight (lbs): 2.170 lbs
- Driveline Series: 1350
- U-Joint Used: 5-1350X
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Designed for 5" aluminum driveshafts with .125" wall tubing and 1350 series U-joints, Sonnax T35-28-5012 aluminum weld yokes are forged from 6061-T6 aluminum and precision-machined. From street car to street rod, drag strip to dirt oval track, Sonnax aluminum weld yokes can help take your vehicle to the next level of performance.
- High-strength forged, aluminum yokes are stronger than OE yokes and offer significant weight savings over steel components
- Critical dimensions and tolerances are tightly controlled to ensure every part is perfectly concentric, minimizing time in building and balancing
- Yokes are precision-machined by skilled craftsmen at the Sonnax manufacturing facility in Vermont, U.S.A.
Aluminum Weld Yokes
- Precision machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum to be stronger than OE cast steel yokes
- Unrivaled concentricity for exceptional balance & minimal runout
- Extra-thick pilot weld wall for consistent welds
Discover the industry's best driveshaft components.