- Length: 72.000"
- Tube Dia.: 4.00"
- Tube Wall Thickness: 0.125"
- Weight (lbs): 10.690 lbs
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Sonnax T400-125-72 driveshaft tubing with .125" wall thickness for 4" aluminum weld yoke ends. Sonnax offers premium OE-quality 6061-T6 Alcoa aluminum tubing for the highest quality driveshaft builds. Everything from street to strip, on road and off, can benefit from the added strength and lighter weight of an aluminum driveline.
- 6061-T6 Tubing ordered to exacting specifications to ensure consistent straightness & wall thickness
- Surpasses ASTMB210-04 specification
- .125” Wall thickness improves torque yield
Sonnax tubing from Alcoa® is the best foundation for a driveshaft that’s easy to build and balance. It’s the ideal way to increase strength and critical speed, whether you’re replacing thin-wall OE aluminum/steel tubing or converting from a steel two-piece to an aluminum, one-piece driveshaft.
Discover the industry's best driveshaft components.