- Assembled Height: 2.672"
- Height: 2.800"
- Journal Dia.: 2.508"
- Flange Outer Dia.: 4.500"
- Material: Chromoly
- PTO Drive: Internal Spline
- Pump Drive Style: External Spline
- Hub Mount: Flanged
Impeller hub failure is common in 6R140 converters regularly pushed to the limit. Sonnax offers flanged impeller hub FD-90-140G to replace worn or damaged hubs. Proprietary heat-treating delivers a high degree of hardness where the bearing rides, while forged chromoly ensures user-friendly welding. This new impeller hub also features an aftermarket first: hardened internal splines to support PTO drive.
- Heat-treated external splines (pump drive)
- Heat-treated internal splines (PTO)
- Hardened journal diameter to OE specifications
- Chromoly for user-friendly welds without cracking or warping
- Oversized piloting diameter ensures proper alignment
Do not quench. Air-cool only after welding.
Related Tech Articles