Tool Required VB-FIX Required
- Converter shudder & TCC slip
- Lube failures
- No lockup
- Overheated fluid & TCC lining
- Poor converter & cooler oil flow
- TCC apply & release concerns
- TCC codes
Bore wear at the TCC regulator valve allows pressure loss that leads to TCC and cooler/lube concerns.
Recover hydraulic control and renew TCC performance by reconditioning the bore and installing Sonnax oversized TCC regulator valve kit.
Oversized TCC Regulator Valve Kit
- End Plug
Jatco/Nissan JR710E, JR711E, JR712E and RE7R01A transmissions often exhibit TCC apply/release concerns, overheated fluid, poor cooler/lube flow and/or TCC codes. These symptoms may be caused by excess wear of the TCC regulator valve bore, which allows critical control pressure to escape the circuit. Reconditioning the bore and installing Sonnax oversized TCC regulator valve kit 103740-03K restores operational clearances for renewed TCC/cooler/lube operation.
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum valve resists premature wear
- Advanced oversize valve design utilizes OE spring to duplicate OE operating parameters
- Annular grooves help center valve in bore to reduce future side-load wear