- Burnt Low/Reverse clutch
- Code 62, 628, 1744
- Delayed engagement
- High line pressure
- Lockup shudder
- Loss of gear
- No engine braking
- OD planetary failure
- Overheated converter
- Premature clutch failure
- Soft shifts
- TCC cycling
Loss of oil pressure due to worn components in critical oil circuits and/or lube related failure.
Recover hydraulic control, restore normal shift operation and restore clutch pressures by installing Sonnax Zip Kit.
- 1-2 Accumulator Control Valve Kit
- 2-3 Accumulator Control Valve Kit
- 3-4 Accumulator Control Valve Kit
- Line-to-Lube Pressure Regulator Valve Kit
- Boost Valve Kit
- Line Pressure Modulator Plunger Valve Kit
- TCC Control Plunger Valve Kit
- Low/Reverse Modulator Plunger Kit
- Front Lube/Drainback Valve Kit
- Relief Valve
- Bushing Case, One Piece
- Center Support Gasket
- Spiral Snap Ring Sure Lock(TM) Overdrive Piston Return Spring
- Shims (2) Reverse Planet Endplay
- Checkballs (16) 5/16" dia.
- Checkballs (3) 1/4" dia.
Formerly a popular Sure Cure® option, Sonnax Zip Kit E4OD-4R100-ZIP includes added components that extend the coverage of this kit to include later applications. And, like all Zip Kits, no reaming or special tools are required.
Sonnax Zip Kit E4OD-4R100-ZIP targets the root cause of multiple concerns by sealing critical circuit pressure losses in the valve body and pump. The kit contains uniquely-designed parts to prevent the loss of pressures within the main line, accumulator control, line pressure modulator and lockup control circuits. The kit also contains components to address overdrive planetary and piston failure, forward clutch failure, soft shifts, low clutch apply pressure, unit end play, and lube and bushing failure. No separate special tools are required for installing these parts.
The Zip Kit quick guide provides clear and easy instructions on one sheet to get the unit sealed up and back on the road quickly. In addition to general rebuilding tips and technical information, the technical booklet included in this kit contains vacuum testing information and locations at other key areas of the valve body and pump.
- No reaming required
- Installs quickly with no separate special tools required
- Uniquely designed parts address root causes of valve body and pump concerns by sealing critical pressure circuits
- Detailed technical booklet included with in-depth rebuild and inspection tips for comprehensive valve body and pump repair
- Patent No. 6,826,908
The Sonnax ZIP KIT®
The First Step in Correcting Common Shift Problems
It's easy to restore and extend vehicle shift quality with Zip Kits. Uniquely designed Sonnax parts target the root cause of valve body complaints and stop critical circuit pressure losses in the most common problem areas of the transmission.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.