- 1-2 Flare
- 2-1 Clunk
- 2-3 Flare
- Clutch & band failures
- Code 741, 1741, 1744
- Delayed engagement
- Harsh Reverse
- Neutral after 4th
- No 4th
- No Forward
- Non-adjustable (high) throttle pressure
- TCC apply & release concerns
- TCC codes & overheating
- TCC cycling
- TCC surge
The parts in this Sure Cure kit repair and restore key areas most prone to TCC-related transmission problems and other issues affecting shift quality.
The Sure Cure® Kit
- Boost Valve Kit
- Oversized Bypass Clutch Control Valve Kit requires tool kit 96206-TL
- Oversized Converter Regulator Valve Kit requires tool kit 96201-TL3 or F-96201-TL23 & VB-FIX
- Oversized Solenoid Regulator Valve Kit requires tool kit 96201-TL2
- Forward Control Valve Kit Patent No. 6,736,747, Sonnax recommends bore sizing tool 96206-BST*
- Pump Slide Pin
- Relief Valve, Low Radius (2)
Sonnax Sure Cure Kits combine the best Sonnax products into one box, offering rebuilders a convenient and cost-effective way to address common transmission problems. These kits simplify ordering, stocking and estimating job costs, and include easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions that cover the inspection and repair of the most critical areas of the unit, and even a reference list of rebuilding specifications.
This kit is fully compatible with all AX4N units. For AXODE and AX4S units, use Sure Cure kit SC-AXODE.
*Currently 96206-BST is no longer in production but may be available from distributor inventory.
- Patent No. 6,736,747
Sonnax Sure Cure® Kits
Comprehensive Kit for Big Problems You Don't Want Back
Knowing exactly what parts to replace in troublesome transmissions is an ever-increasing challenge, but Sonnax Sure Cure kits solve this problem for you. Each kit is a comprehensive reconditioning package featuring the best Sonnax products developed to help rebuilders restore and enhance transmission performance.
Click here to view PDF if instructions do not appear below.