- 6L45, 6L50, 6L80, 6L90
- 6R60, 6R75, 6R80, ZF6HP19, ZF6HP26, ZF6HP32
- 6T40 (Gen. 1), 6T45 (Gen.1), 6T50 (Gen. 1)
- 6T70 (Gen. 1), 6T75 (Gen. 1)
- A340E, A340F
- A750E, A750F, A760E, A760F, A760H, A761E, A960E, A960F, AB60E, AB60F
- U140E, U140F, U240E, U241E
- U151E, U151F, U250E
- U660E, U660F
- U760E, U760F
- ZF6HP19, ZF6HP26, ZF6HP32
See what people are saying about Zip Kits:
I installed our first Zip Kit on a U140F, nice kit and additional information. What was really nice: to have at your fingertips the vacuum testing locations and the effects of the wear in that bore. Without this information I might not have vacuum tested and missed this problem. Nice kit, Sonnax."
We had a 2008 Range Rover diesel 157,500km with drivability issues. We stripped the v/b and fitted all components from Zip Kit, reinstalled v/b, new ATF and new filter, then road tested the vehicle home. Well done, boys, this Range Rover drives 100%. I didn't even reset the adaptation, it drives real good."
A & M Gearbox Centre