Sonnax remanufactured valve body GM6T40-2-3 has been designed to address common issues, such as: no 4th, 5th and/or 6th Gear, harsh shifts, flare shifts, burnt clutches, TCC apply concerns, P0741 and 742 codes, delayed engagements, low converter and lube flow, downshift clunks, and a variety of other drivability complaints.
Each bore is inspected, vacuum-tested and repaired as needed to ensure hydraulic integrity and functionality. Built with the time-tested, industry-trusted parts and expertise only Sonnax can deliver, robust VBT 8000 testing guarantees OE performance from every one of these valve bodies.
A full set of six new NH and NL solenoids are provided with this remanufactured valve body. A TEHCM is not included with the valve body, but is available from OE and various aftermarket sources if required.
- Each bore inspected, tested and repaired as neeed to ensure hydraulic integrity and functionality
- New, OE bonded separator plate and gaskets installed
- Robust VBT 8000 testing guarantees OE performance from every unit; compensator feed, AFL, clutch, torque converter pressures match new OE specs
- Top-quality Sonnax components optimize valve body function and prevent future wear
- A full set of six new, OE-quality NH and NL solenoids are provided